Boys JV Lacrosse
Workouts are still on hold. Update for WG Lax and other opportunities to train.
LCPS still has all offseason workouts and practices on “hold”.
Once the “OK” is give, a Team “Meet” will be held to get all the information out (regarding workouts and practice). Team App will be updated with all the information after the “Meet” for those that are unable to attend. We will plan on having workouts and skills practices.
Please pass this on to anyone interested in playing lacrosse this season, who may not know about the postings/information.
Physicals (on the VHSL form) and all LCPS required paperwork will be required before any level of participation is allowed. The pandemic has changed our protocols. We will evolve and work to meet all the expectations, so we are able to train together on school property.
Off-season Training opportunity (through Hammers Lacrosse)
***For everyone not playing football, keep reading***
Football players- Play football! Have fun! Play hard! Be good teammates! Win State!!!
Hammers Lacrosse (at Evergreen Sportsplex) in Leesburg, the process of setting up a “pre-season” academy in February through end of March for HS Players during the weeknights. This a TEAM training opportunity. Wolverines will work together and it would appear two other schools.
- Weeknights. Every week, the one night will be reserved for 3 specific High Schools and their players/interested staff.
- 8-10pm (most likely)
- Temperature checks, and Covid protocols, social distancing are being used.
- Format would be small-sided/positional and full field concepts.
- Staff the players will be working with- Hammers coaches & Wolverines coaches
- Cost is $25 per player; registration is handled online. No link is available yet. It is in the planning phases.
Let Coach Choppy know if you are interested.